Thursday, May 2, 2013

Realizing...

      This is just sad... really... it's just so sad I can't even... Ughhhhhhh!!! Ok... anyway today I just realized how old I am getting. It was a normal day like usual, I came home from school at around 4:30... My baby nephew (who is my cousin's baby) came over because it was his grandpa's birthday (which was my uncle). My sister and I played with him a lot. He climbed on the top bunk of my bed and started to throw my stuffed animals down to the floor. We played a game where he threw the plush toy down and my sister and I catches it and tries to throw it back on the bed while stting on the floor. We played for five minutes and I got really tired for some reason. Then, I got up from the floor and my back made a *CRACK* sound. Oh man I am getting old...
      And to make it worse, my cousin, who is in his late twenties, walks into my house tells me that I am an aunt. Me, a girl who is just in her freshman year of high school, someones aunt... Well, not that I didn't already know, but when he said that I started to count, how many nieces and nephews do I have? And OMG, the results:
I have:
5 nephews and 3 nieces...
Man... I am too young for this....
*SIGH*
And that was me ranting on and on about how old I am getting... Life is too short.... I am already a freshmen in high school and it 4 years, I'll graduate high school to go to college and time is going to fast.... I WANNA BE BACK IN PRE-SCHOOL... Those good time where you could sleep in school, where you won't get yelled at for sleeping during class.... And how you would get cookies and milk before you took a nap...
Those good old time...
PS: Vanessa, I am really sorry... i couldn't save the bunny you gave me... my baby nephew ended up throwing that off my bed... but the good news is I caught it before it fell on the floor.....

2 comments:

  1. Aww~~I liked when you described the "crack part "... (*^﹏^*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two things:
    1) Stop "realizing" because you make me feel really old.........
    2) Stop "realizing" because you're wrong........ O.o You're only 15, not 45............ Your back crack and your all tired because you don't exercise fatty....... :P So get your lazy ass off the couch and start going out for walks or something... o.O :P

    P.S. STOP MAKING ME FEEL OLD!!!!!!!!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete