Wednesday, May 22, 2013

To: Vanessa

      Yes, it is one month away and I think you're really excited about what happened on June 22, 1987. That day was probably one of the happiest days of your life. Even though you weren't born yet, I bet you are very happy and grateful that what happened that day happened... Just thinking about it excites you... Woman you've really fallen in love... AWWWW, Vanessa's first love. I thought that I won't be there when you find your first love because we go to different schools. Luckily for me... I was there when you started talking about your "Camry Guy".
      For people who don't know what happened that awesome historical moment, it is the day when... *drum roll*... LEE MIN HO was born... and in exactly one month, it will be his birthday. All of his fans around the world will celebrate with him. One of his fans, Vanessa is really excited even though it is still one month away. Here's a picture for you Vanessa :

Isn't this like your favorite picture???
This post is completely dedicated to Vanessa, my best friend, cat buddy, and most importantly THE PERSON WHO IS COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH LEE MIN HO!!!  <3  <3 <3  <3  <3
ENJOY!!!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG do you like this picture that much. :P
    Lee Min Ho eating a donut.
    A flower donut.
    Do you want to be that donut? :D


    To: Vanessa
    From: Lila (sharon's sister)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha..... I didn't actually say that this was one of my favorite pictures of Lee Min-ho.... I found this picture when I was looking for a "cute picture of a donut" and some how this came up..... :)

      Delete
    2. I remember this was one of the first pictures you found on Lee Min Ho.

      Delete
  3. OMG, OMG, OMG...... A POST FOR ME? :) ME FULL OF JOY..... THANK YOU SO, SO, SO, SO, SO MUCH FOR THIS.... IT MEANS A LOT :) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ (-hugs & kisses-) :)
    P.S. I hope you know that I will be reading this almost everyday.... :) Hehe.... ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... you shall read it everyday and never get tired of it... Hehes...

      Delete