Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Knife Game

      Yes...the knife game. I found this video on YouTube and it is really...can't describe with words. Basically, there is a guy who plays the knife game. You're suppose to sing this song while doing it:

"I have all my fingers, the knife goes chop chop chop
If I miss the spaces in between, my fingers will come off
And if I hit my fingers, the blood will soon come out
But all the same, I play this game, cause that's what it's all about
Oh, Chop Chop Chop Chop Chop Chop Chop
I'm picking up the speed
And if I hit my fingers then my hand will start to bleed"

      The point of this game is to not stab your fingers with the knife and if you do, well, you'll start to bleed or...you could cut a finger off. I tried doing it with a pencil and I succeeded. I don't intend on doing it with a knife because...I ain't crazy. I don't recommend trying this out with the knife because you'll end up needing a paramedic. And you don't want that.
Here's the link to the video (1 hour edition):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4CLa5fCybc

       The first time I saw this video, I was really worried that the guy will get hurt but he didn't. But there are other videos where the person does start to bleed and it's really bloody....

No comments:

Post a Comment