Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Break ENDING...

     Spring Break has finally ended. I am going to miss sleeping late and waking up at 1 in the afternoon. Why must all good things come to an end??? But I am not too depressed because over spring break, I feel like I've accomplished so many things. Since I didn't want to waste one week being bored, I tried to cook some foods from different cultures to see if I can make them taste good. For the break, I made a total of four dishes: Korean spicy rice cakes (aka ddukbokki), sushi,  Korean black bean noodles (aka Jjajangmyeon), and chocolate. Here is how they turned out:

Ddukbokki:


Sushi:



Jjajangmyeon:



Chocolate:














      It was some good food. Except there was a little problem with the ddukbokki. It was TOO spicy. I know that they were suppose to be spicy rice cakes, but I made the flavor too intense. If it wasn't too spicy, I  would have eaten it all. Also it was so spicy that I cried while trying to finish it and half way through, my whole face swelled up...so I had to stop.
      This spring break, other than making food, I also started to study for my regents. This year I am taking the Geometry and Living Environment Regents. I am really determined to get a really good grade. I have really high hopes for myself. I will do my best and not let myself down. In order to get a good grade, I made my parents buy me the Barron's book for both regents. The Regents are only 2 months away, I must study hard!!!

5 comments:

  1. You're studying already............. I feel so lazy compared to you though.................. Why MUST YOU MAKE ME FEEL BAD? If you get a better grade than me (which you probably would) I would storm your house with my imaginary Clifford!!!!!! :D HEHE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were afraid of big dogs...and if I am not mistaken, Clifford is a really BIG dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon: Way to go girl.... I'm so happy that you have so much confidence in yourself.... I'm sure you will pass with flying grades.... :)

    Victor: Don't worry my friend, big dogs and the regents isn't going to scare that bad.... Or is it? :P

    Anyways best of luck for the both of you!!! (*^﹏^*)♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Good Luck to you on your Regents, Vanessa!!!

      Delete
    2. Awwww......Thank you!!! (*^﹏^*)♥♥♥♥

      Delete