Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I Keep Thinking About... (Quick Post)

      If I don't find out soon, I am gonna go crazy. As I was talking to my sister about body parts, this guy named Shin popped up in my head. I am trying to find out where he is from. He is driving me crazy!!! I won't be able to sleep until I know who he is. All I know about him is that he's either:

  • from a Korean or Japanese drama
  • from an anime or
  • from a manga
Man...this name is driving me nuts. I've been trying to figure this out for an hour. SOMEBODY HELP ME!!! If I don't figure this out my sister will keep bothering me and asking me what part of the body she is pointing at...and it will always be the SHIN!!! I am 100% sure he exist, so I am not imagining things. But where do I know him from???...this is what I get from watching too many dramas & anime and reading so many manga...I gots to remember so many characters names. MY LIFE IS SO SAD!!!

4 comments:

  1. I know there's a Lee Shin in Heartstrings........... There's also a Shin (one of the side characters) in the Korean drama IDK, but it's about this guy and a girl (LOL all dramas are about a guy and a girl)..... IDK the titles....... UGGGHHHH now I'm thinking of the name, thank you! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.... I can't believe this... :O A body part connecting to a character in somewhere you read or seen from... This is crazy Sharon, it will take you days or years to figure this person out... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to figure it out all last night but still no results. At first I thought it was this guy named Shin Woo from the Korean drama named You're Beautiful but I know the name was just Shin so...it's not him...FAIL!!!

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah that was the drama............ You're Beautiful............ That drama was horrible...... According to that movie, any girl can be a guy if they just cut their hair short..........

      Delete