Friday, March 15, 2013

IT'S FRIDAY!!!

     YES, YES, YES !!!!! Today is Friday!!! The end of the week...el fin de semana...週の終わり...금주의 끝...結束的一周...la fin de la semaine...Das Ende der Woche. Yeah, I like to put things in different languages because I am so excited. The reason: it's Friday and it was a half day at school.  I left school at 11:20 am and it was awesome...except for the fact that when my friends and I were waiting for the bus...it took a long time so... we ran to another bus stop looking like lunatics. The people behind us probably thought we were insane...because we are.
      Since today was a half day, I got home early and decided to cook something. My sister wanted to try cream spaghetti so I tried to make it. This was my first time so I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out. Luckily...a friend came over to help. But when we got to my house, I was forced to watch a scary movie while the food was cooking. The movie was a Japanese horror movie called "A Slit Mouthed Woman Carved Kuchisake Onna".  I only finished half because it is took damn scary...I am going to have nightmares...so if you guys wanna watch it look it up on YouTube and make sure you watch the first season...it 's suppose to be the scariest...in fact I'm gonna put a link here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCS2E--kmt0 
WATCH IT...IF YOU DARE!!!
      While watching the movie I had to hug something (the something I hugged was the bunny Vanessa gave me for my birthday...thank you for giving that to me or else I'd probably die) and use it to block the computer screen when I scary part came on...I know I sound like a baby but you try watching it alone and let me know how it turns out for you...So half way into the movie I gave up because I was about to have a heart attack. I have no idea how it ends and I don't want to know because I'll be scared for life (and my friend won't tell me the ending). Anyway back to the food...you might think that when I stepped away to watch the movie, the food probably got burned, fortunately that wasn't the case. When I went back to cooking the food, I almost messed up but my friend helped me so much...he was awesome at cooking. Then, my sister came home and brought like 4 friends over to try my food, they said the food tasted good but I fell like I could've done better. Good thing nobody died from eating my food or else I'll be responsible for 6 deaths.
      Wow...I have to say, today was the best half day I've had in ages. It was so much fun to try to cook something I've never done before without any explosions, deaths or lighting my house on fire. So...that is all...GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY!!!

2 comments:

  1. So it was a "he"............. HHMMMMM............... I wonder whom "he" is......... Is it your boyfriend????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait...what are you talking about...it wasn't a he, it was a she...
    What are you reading??????

    ReplyDelete