Thursday, February 28, 2013

I WANT TO CRY!!!

      These days I really want to just let my tears flow out. Holding these emotions back is so hard. But I can't express my true feelings in front of other people or else I might seem weak. Crying is the most important thing to a person because this action isn't easy to do. When you cry it means that your sad about something and as the tears run out of your eyes, it can make you feel better. I really want to cry these days........................................the reason is............................................
SCHOOL IS SO HARD!!!! I've been sleeping so late this week and my dark circles are getting worse by the second. There is just too much homework that I have to end up using my lunch period to do them. Also I've been doing homework in other classes. How can there be so much stress in a high school students life? Another thing is my gym class...oh...it is a pain in my butt...literally my butt hurts...a lot as well as my arms, legs, fingers, toes, neck, head and back. Even the little hairs on my body hurts. Those places have been hurting since Tuesday because my teacher is crazy. In school, I am taking aerobics in replacement of regular gym. I never wanted aerobics, I signed up for dance and this is what I get... UGGGGHHHHH!!!
      I also want to cry because my sister is replaying this K-POP song called Hello by Nu'est. OK...I am complaining about this not because I don't like K-POP. It's because the song sounds so...I can't find the words to describe it. Before my sister had the song she was singing it and it sounded better than when the actual group was singing. This is what I said to her when she played it over he phone:
*my sister downloads the song Hello*
*she plays it really loud*
Me: WHAT IS THAT???
Sister: Ohh...it's the song Hello by Nu'est...
Me: You mean that song you were singing for the past three days???
Sister: Yeah...
Me. OMG!!! I can't believe  am saying this but...you sound better singing it than the group Nu'est.
*sister stares at me with a blank expression*
Me: I am being serious...I think you sound better when singing it because the background music isn't playing...the melody sounds...blehh...
Sister: REALLY??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Another thing I wanna cry about is...this is a stupid issue but...it really bothers me...so this person wrote on their blog about the Korean drama Flower Boy Next Door...and it turns out...my sister is watching that drama also...this really bothers me because my sister and the person have so much in common, they like to annoy me until my last breathe.
      OK...that's all I have to cry about for now so until next time...

3 comments:

  1. yeah you said the background music sounds gay

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!!!! I feel so bad for you!!!!!! I HATE SCHOOL TOO!!!!!!!!! PLUS GYM IS A PAIN IN MY ASS TOO!!!!!!! LITERALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! And there's that creepy guy..... UGHHHHHH!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you take aerobics???
      If you don't, u can't understand what pain is!!!

      Delete